The site contains over 3000 images. The digitized images are displayed under broad subject headings, in a browsable format.
Phase two involved cataloguing and indexing each digitized image using metatags, and translation into French.
Please note, the site is not being updated, so more recent news articles about the surviving Dionne sisters (after 1997) will not be found here.
Web site partners are:
- The Callander Bay Heritage Museum
- The Callander Public Library
- The City of North Bay
- The North Bay Area Museum
- The North Bay and District Chamber of Commerce (owners of the Dionne Quints Museum)
- The North Bay Public Library.
This digitization project was funded by the Ontario Ministry of Citizenship, Culture, and Recreation, Cultural Partnerships Branch, through a Digital Content Creation grant. Additional support for a summer student was received from the Industry Canada SchoolNet Digitization fund.